This is an interface scheme for R11 and R11.5 (might work with earlier versions as well).
It makes a few interface modifications:
- Layers get one of 8 different symbols when you create a new layer. At the time of this writing, you can’t select which color and symbol you get when you create a new layer, so just create a couple of layers and throw away the colors/layers that you don’t like.
- Clear visuals for visibility dots much better than the small red/green/grey dots Cinema has by default
- Color coding of X/Y/Z locks
- Medium gray interface with paper structure
- KilibeeRadical only: Dimming of viewport controls to remind you that you can save valuable time by controlling the viewport with alt-MouseDrags!
- Download the Kilibee scheme or the Kilibee Radical scheme (which also dims the viewport controls)
- Unpack the zip file
- To install it, drop the whole folder into your Cinema preference directory > library > schemes
- Start Cinema 4D, invoke the application preferences and select the Kilibee or Kilibee Radical scheme there.
Spread the word, link to this page! Please don’t link to the download directly, as it’s URL is likely to chang