Beta, no guarantees for anything. Windows and Linux werecompiled on Mac, so there shouldn’t be any virus in it at least.
Here’s how it works:
1. Determine render speed for your specific scene
- First setup your scene for a short test render at low resolution and render it (320 x 240 at Sampling Lavel 10 is fine)
- Put these date in Scene speed input: Enter either Maxwell’s benchmark value or the size, SL and render time of your test.
- Please note: Speed input data are scene specific in Maxwell, so you need to benchmark each scene separately!
2. Calculate Render Time, Image Size or Sample Level
- In the calculate box select what you would like to know (i.e. Render Time)
- Fill in the other values (i.e. Image Size and Sample Level you would like to reach.
The result is displayed in real time.
Current version: Version 0.9.8 beta from May 24th – adapted to Maxwell 1.5. Not much documentation yet, but hopefully easy to use anyway 😉
This is a no fuss application. No further installation. No DLL crap. No license agreement. No activation. No guarantees. Just like in the old days.
All rights reserved. Do not redistribute. Do not sue me. Have fun!